Friday, September 29, 2006

confident and ready to tackle

So the doctors visit went well. I literally came in with a post it with all sorts of complaints on it. Items on the list varied greatly- small issues like "my hump hurts" (I have slight scoliosis) to the crushing exhaustion I feel almost all the time.

So now I have 7 follow- up appointments in the next week. Woo hoo! They did a bunch of blood work to check the exhaustion and if that comes back without any issues, we are going to try looking at increasing my prozac prescription.

During my girl check up (my uterus looks great by the way) the doctor noticed a little bump in my right boobicle. I have known about it for a while, but at my last check up they thought it was caffeine related. So next week I have to go in for a boobicle mammogram and biopsy. I am bummed. My right boobicle will now have a divot. ;)

I guess there are worse things!

Part of me feels really empowered by going to the doctor. It is an incredible feeling to be able to take action over your health. I also can't stop imagining what life could be like if I didn't feel compelled to nap all the time. Life is looking good.

No comments: