Monday, May 01, 2006

conversation

The Barrister got a new phone.


This was our conversation about the phone.

barrister says:
so I love my phone, did I mention that?
pip says:
good! how much did it end up being?
barrister says:
ehhh
pip says:
lol
barrister says:
it'll last me for 2 years
pip says:
that wasn't really the question. . . . i should blog this!
pip says:
no worries. as long as you are happy
barrister says:
it has google earth on it-- it gives you Metro stations in Paris! It won't work in paris but it is still cool. very Jack Bauer like.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

i'm not that into phones but after the reference to jack bauer i'm thinking eric is the coolest guy in the world.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.