Wednesday, February 22, 2006

tired

Okay, not to complain, but last night my friend across the hall-- the one who attacks aliens-- changed to trance music about midnight last night, which sounds a lot like moving furniture. . . to a beat. After about 15 minutes of trying to sleep, I decided to put on my earphones and listen to my ipod in bed- which was a good option for a while. Ultimately about an hour later I took off my earphones to hear every bit of 'dialogue' to a VERY QUESTIONABLE MOVIE. grr.

Sir, I can hear you, and I am totally judging you. turn down your speakers, si'l vous plait!


So in a daze I walked to class today amongst the gaggle of French students, who sound like they are all laughing and bantering on in some sort of whooshing whisper. I was just opening the door to the school building when I heard the group in front of me break the french shushing and one say to the other: "do you have last season of the OC?, oui?'


viva la france.

1 comment:

Elise said...

Dude, you gotta get some earplugs. Those are the only solution to noisy roomates/floormates. Because listening to that stuff is baaaaaaad news.