Saturday, February 11, 2006

Send me on my way




Last night a bunch of my college girlfriends came over for dinner. It was a bitter sweet departure because it truly was a perfect evening. Scott, Eric and Matt made dinner for all of us and the food was INCREDIBLE. We ate and drank and laughed and it was just a perfect night all together. . .

These are just a few of my favorite photos-- Kirsten practicing her wedding crying with tissue roses, Sara(h) squared kissing and a group shot.

Often with this group of ladies- and those that couldn't be there-- but you know who you are-- I have thought to myself about how lucky my life has been. These friendships are often closer than any sisterhood I could imagine and are deeper than any love could be. I don't know how I became so blessed that the people I admire most in life have become such incredible friends.

Other highlights of the night:

Matt got Drunk Part Deux- The re-education of Matthew J. Kelly
Matt: "I feel warm."
Kate: "Me too."


On the Olympic Opening Ceremony. "The Canadians get cute hats because they have money to buy cute hats because they are not at war"
-Liz.


On the French Language. "Why do the French say WE WE when it is spelled OI. OI.?"
-Sandy.
Hmm. good point. I will ask when I get there.

On Kirsten's Wedding.

Kate: "Are you going to sell raffle tickets for dances with your grandpa?"
Kirsten: "I don't want him to have a heart attack"
Kate: "I will resuscitate him"

**Editors note. Pip had to look up the spelling for the big nursing word said above.




Other photos are available here via flickr

No comments: