Sunday, September 24, 2006

tinkering kaput

I am blogging on the north shore. It doesn't get much better than that does it? I have decided to return to the template where you all fell in love with me. . . the good ol' dots. I hunted and tried out some other templates but nothing seemed to fit the same way. Like a good pair of jeans that covers my unbelievably long legs in just the right way, I am home.

Last week I was telling my students about branding and the discussion centered on how brands define who we are and how we want the world to see us. I guess I could use my quest for the perfect template as an example of personal branding. Dotty, Spotty, Dark, Colorful. Full of Holes.

The double vision Sarah Lynn didn't think it would be the best idea to tell my students about my blog. I can't imagine why. Although, I am sure some enterprising student will find it.

PS. To another lovely Sarah: I am teaching marketing on Thursday nights.

No comments: