Saturday, August 26, 2006

I feel better

Today I didn't work. We had a golf outing instead. Good times. I suck at golf. Got home, took a nap. Jen came over and gave me a pep talk. I do need goals. I do not need goals that stress me out. I have a lot of exciting things coming up and I think I just need to focus on that.

On the thankful side, I met some grad school gals last night for sushi. Let's just say that I am thankful that I am not working all hours of the day. Life/work balance is a good thing.

Hmm. . . Other updates. I realized that I don't have much to complain about. When I really think about it, my life is pretty friggin great. I think I just need to make sure that my prescriptions are filled regularly and that I strive continuously toward creating life possibilities for myself.

Who wants to get rip roaring drunk tomorrow night? I do!

No comments: