Friday, March 24, 2006

I hope you all think this is half as funny as I do



Often the morning after big parties, students will put a sign on the door asking the cleaning lady not to enter at 8 am. Think of it as the French equivalent of the Do Not Disturb Sign.

Here is why this is funny:

George speaks French much better than English. He is from Quebec.
The Clean Lady only speaks French. Frantic miming sessions can vouch for this fact. Ponder this: What is the universal symbol for garbage can?

I was walking to the bathroom this morning and passed George's door and immediately ran back to my room to get my camera.

In George's defense- he blames this on the fact that so many of his friends (me) prefer English.
George I will not clean your room. Promise.

5 comments:

Pirate said...

I thought he preferred dirty ladies.

G-E said...

Okay, i was drunk... SOOOOO... i'm still not into dirty ladies...

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.